Hot Stones can be incorporated into a foot massage Reflexology treatment to further enhance the benefits of the treatment. One stroke of a hot stone is equivalent to five strokes with the hand! It is also believed to yield five times deeper and five times longer lasting effects compared to a “normal” Reflexology treatment. The heat helps to relax the muscles in the feet allowing the therapist to work deeper into the reflex areas.
The healing energies of the basalt stone, a volcanic rock, which due to its high density retains heat well soothes the mind , calms the senses, relaxes muscle tension and promotes a highly deep state of relaxation which is effective in bringing harmony and balance back in your body, mind and soul.
Hot Stone Reflexology may have some of the following health benefits :
- Heat penetrates to a much deeper level than finger pressure, reaching around 7 cm into tissues. This brings about physiological changes as well as improving energy flow
- It helps to improve blood circulation & lymphatic drainage
- It aids in promoting the release & elimination of toxins
- It assists in boosting immunity and the lymphatic function
- It is beneficial for relieving tension in connective tissues
- It helps to reduce muscular tension which further aids the muscles to relax and repair more efficiently.
Reflexology / Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology
- Initial Consultation and treatment – £60 ( 75 mins )
- Follow up treatment – £50 ( 60 mins)
- 6 Treatment Sessions – £135
Please follow the link below to make a secure payment for your treatments at our payment processing service at PayPal: