The various Swedish massage techniques like deep kneading, stimulating percussion, friction and vibrations are designed to improve your circulation, remove the toxins, tone and relax your tired muscles , soothe your nervous system and make you feel like a fresh new you. Swedish massage uses softer strokes on the bonier and more delicate parts of the body, and stronger strokes where there is thicker muscle coverage. This adjustment of pressure makes it an ideal massage for rejuvenation and relaxation.
Besides the calming benefits, Swedish massage can also help to :
- ease muscular strain by flushing out toxins
- improve circulation by increasing oxygen flow in the blood
- help to keep ligaments and tendons supple esp. in the arms and legs
- reduce stress- emotional and physical
- neck, back and shoulder pain
- improve sleep and a feeling of well being and deep relaxation
Please note I only treat women for body massage treatments.
Reflexology / Lymphatic Swedish Massage
- Initial Consultation and treatment – £60 ( 75 mins )
- Follow up treatment – £50 ( 60 mins)
- 3 Treatment Sessions – £135 (£45×3 )
Please follow the link below to make a secure payment for your treatments at our payment processing service at PayPal: